₹210 – ₹1,588
groundnut Oil Wood Pressed
About the Product
- ● BEST COOKING OIL FOR YOUR HEART HEALTH: The Unrefined Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil from Marutham is an all-purpose oil that is cholesterol-free, high in energy, best for heart health and rich in Natural Vitamins, Minerals & Antioxidants. It is one of the cooking oils with a high smoke point and is best suited for deep frying and cooking
- ● SKIN HEALTH: Peanut oil is rich in vitamin E which is important in the maintenance and health of the skin and protects the skin from the effects of free radicals that cause wrinkles, blemishes, signs of premature aging and keep your skin looking young and healthy
- ● MADE FROM FRESH GROUND NUT SEEDS: The Unrefined Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil is made from high-quality hand-selected ground nuts; It is then dried in the sun & crushed In the machine. The extracted pure groundnut oil is kept in the sunlight for the sediments to get settle
- ● UNREFINED & WOOD PRESSED GROUNDNUT OIL: Marutham brings you Unrefined Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil which is highly rich in nutrients. This Unrefined peanut oil is 100% natural with no preservatives. It is extracted in a traditional method by a machine called chekku which is made in the wood of south Indian walnut or vaagai tree and it will apply pressure and not heat. This helps to maintain its purity, and flavor and keeps the aroma of the oil intact
- ● PRODUCT SPECIFICATION: Unrefined, 100 % natural, Organic Wood Pressed Pure Groundnut Oil, 1 Litre (1000 ml), Shelf life – 6 months
Use of Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil
Some of the health benefits of Pure groundnut oil include its ability to reduce cholesterol levels, protect heart health, prevent cancer, boost cognitive function, improve the nervous system, strengthen the immune system, lower blood pressure, and protect the skin.
groundnut oil, as the name implies, is a type of vegetable oil commonly used in cooking that is derived from groundnuts, which are legumes. groundnut oil comes in a number of varieties, including refined, unrefined, roasted, and Wood-pressed, which have slight differences in their nutritional value and health benefits. Generally, people use groundnut oil in their cooking for the interesting flavor that it can give to the food, particularly if you use the roasted variety, as well as the fact that it is healthier than many other types of oil.
groundnut oil is most commonly used in Asian cultures, including the cuisine of China and Southeast Asian nations like Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia.
Most of the health benefits of groundnut oil come from its diverse types of fatty acids, such as oleic acid, stearic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid, among others. While unbalanced levels of fatty acids can be dangerous for your health, groundnut oil has a very safe balance that can boost your health in a variety of ways, in addition to the health benefits from the other vitamins, minerals, and organic compounds found in groundnuts.
Heart Health: However, peanut oil also contains monounsaturated fatty acids, like oleic acid, which increases the levels of “good cholesterol”, called HDL, in the blood. This beneficial cholesterol actually helps to scrape off and reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and lower your chances of coronary heart disease and strokes.
Cancer Prevention: This compound works to eliminate free radicals, which are the dangerous byproducts of cellular metabolism that are responsible for a huge range of diseases in the body, including cancer.
Blood Pressure: It interacts with various hormones in the body that affect blood vessels, like angiotensin, which constricts vessels and arteries.
Delivery Time depends on customer locations. Generally the average delivery time for the carriers.
South India (3 – 5 Working days) (Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andra, Telangana, and Karnataka )
North India (4 – 6 Working Days) (Rest of India)
5000 ml, 4000 ml, 3000 ml, 2000 ml, 1000 ml, 500 ml