About the Product
- HEALTHIEST COOKING OIL: The Unrefined Cold Pressed sesame oil from Marutham is rich, warming, and preserves the full nutritional benefits of the sesame seed. Its low saturated fatty acid content and high unsaturated fatty acid content make it the healthiest cooking oil
- MADE FROM HIGH-QUALITY SESAME SEEDS: The Cold Pressed Sesame Oil is made by carefully selecting the highest quality sesame seeds. The seeds are toasted and then machine pressed to extract the oil. This oil is filtered several times and then bottled
- EXCELLENT FOR OIL PULLING: This Unrefined Cold Pressed Sesame Oil is best for oil pulling. It promotes whiter teeth, fresher breath, and the body’s detoxification process. Prior to brushing your teeth, place one tablespoon of Marutham Organic Sesame Oil in your mouth and swish for 15 to 20 minutes. Perform this routine every morning on an empty stomach to promote a brighter-looking smile and keep your mouth feeling refreshed
- PURE ORGANIC COLD PRESSED SESAME OIL: Marutham brings you Cold Pressed Sesame Oil which is 100% natural with no preservatives. It is extracted in a traditional method by a machine called chekku which applies pressure and not heat. This leaves the high flavor and nutrient content in the oils, making them a healthier choice. This helps to maintain its purity and keeps the aroma of the oil intact
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Unrefined, 100 % natural, Organic Cold Pressed Sesame Oil, 1 Litre (1000 ml), Shelf life – 6 months
Use of Cold Pressed Gingelly Oil
The health benefits of Gingelly oil include its ability to improve hair and skin health, stimulate strong bone growth, reduce blood pressure, increase heart health, manage anxiety and depression, protect infant health, boost your dental health, prevent cancer, improve the digestive process, and lower inflammation.
Cold Pressed Gingelly Oil, which comes from Gingelly oilseeds, is one of the lesser-known vegetable oils but is, in fact, one of the healthiest alternatives to normal vegetable oil options. Cold Pressed Gingelly oil seeds, which are known by the scientific name Sesamum indicum, are small yellowish brown seeds that are primarily found in Africa, but they also grow in smaller numbers on the Indian subcontinent.
Cold Pressed Gingelly oil has gained quite a bit of popularity in recent years, not only because Gingelly oil is relatively inexpensive to extract (simple hot water flotation or a variety of pressing techniques). However, Gingelly oil is best acquired when the seeds are completely ripe, which means that the outer shells burst. Gingelly oil can be used in cooking, and it is most commonly used in Asian cuisines, including Chinese, Japanese, and Southeast Asian dishes, as well as Middle Eastern cuisine.
Cold Pressed Gingelly oil has also been used in massage practices, due to its very powerful effects on the body and its beneficial effects on the skin. It has a wide range of health benefits connected to it, which makes Gingelly oil highly sought after, even as a carrier oil for various cosmetic products. The problem is, that the manual processing that Cold Pressed Gingelly oil seeds require means that there will always be more of a demand than supply. For that unavoidable reason, global Gingelly oil production is not as high as other vegetable oils, despite the very healthy aspects.
The impressive amount of vitamins, minerals, organic compounds, and other beneficial components in Gingelly oil is why it is considered so healthy, but let’s take a closer look at what health benefits can actually be enjoyed when you add Gingelly oil to your diet!
Looking for 100% pure and organic Sesame Oil? Marutham brings you Unrefined Cold Pressed Sesame Oil with no preservatives. This sesame oil is extracted from the high-quality sesame seeds with a natural expeller pressed method and retains its maximum nutrition in an unrefined form.
The Unrefined Cold Pressed Sesame Oil from Marutham can be used for everything your heart desires, from a protective and nourishing daily massage oil to a cleansing face wash. Its soothing and rejuvenating effects make it the best oil to use on every inch of the body. Let our sesame oil be your tool for deep self-care, and reap the benefits of this natural, uniquely scented oil.
Benefits of Marutham Unrefined Cold Pressed Sesame Oil
1. 100% natural & cold-pressed Sesame Oil with numerous health benefits.
2. Healthiest oil for cooking.
3. Best for body massage.
4. Nourishes and protects the skin.
5. An ideal choice for oil pulling.
Sesame seeds/palm or coconut jaggery
Delivery Time depends on customer locations. Generally the average delivery time for the carriers.
South India (3 – 5 Working days) (Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andra, Telangana, and Karnataka )
North India (4 – 6 Working Days) (Rest of India)
5000 ml, 4000 ml, 3000 ml, 2000 ml, 1000 ml, 500 ml